Friday 22 November 2013

Problems With Vodafone UK Systems


It seems apparent that Vodafone for some time now have been having huge problems with there computer systems that run the Vodafone network.

I am on Vodafone the first problem i encountered was when i ordered an internet pack, i waited and waited for my internet to arrive and run my Smartphone applications but hours later still no internet.

I then rung up Vodafone to ask why they had not put my internet on, this is what i was told, "we are having problems with our systems we have a system wide fault"

The next problem was one of my trusted friends who tried there I.O.U because he was miles away in the middle of no where, but when he tried to make a call the Vodafone system said he had no call credit.

I will give Vodafone there dues they did give him some free call credit, till they fixed the problem, same with me i got £20 pounds free for the inconvenience.

Posted by www.anymobilesmartphone.com

No comments: